Thursday 29 September 2016

Chose a country to visit

Today we have to chose a country we would like to visit, but how I can take a desicion like that? because when I try to imagine me in a place I can't imagine just one, one of my dremas in the life is travel, I would like to travel a lot and can kow the world, in this moment if I have to deside I would like to visit Australia, because is a really big country and with incredible landscapes! I wolud like travel to Australia because I want to learn more about the culture and I want to discover the most beautiful views there, in the national parks, the diferents waterfalls. I would like to go to Sydney, Bryron Bay, Melbourne, and national parks like Kakadu, Litchfield, Nitmiluk, etc. In Australia are so many destinations. Maybe I want to go there alone or with a really god friend to live the adventure. In the fututre I want to travel there maybe with a exchange program. I hope I can make my dreams come true :)


 I put this beautiful views for you, so tell me in the coments a place you would like to visit!


1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beatiful :3
    I don't know a lot about Australia, but sound for my like a great place.
    I hope you can visit that country.

    ReplyDelete