Thursday 13 October 2016

A magic called MUSIC

What’s mean to me the MUSIC? Music is all, I can’t live a day without sing or listen some music. The lyrics and the instruments with a lot of different combinations make incredible things in my life. Just a simple song can define my day,a rhythm can transform my spirit, the music has that power, for that reason the music is like a type of magic.

In the middle of this magic exist different styles of music, and I think that the kind of music that you choose define you personality or your way to be. My favorite type of music in definitely pop, and a little to alternative music; also the 94% of the music that I hear is in English, because I really love this language and the possibility to learn more just listening music or watching TV, other reason is because all the artist that I love speak I English so I hear and learn happy.

I have a lot off “Favorites Songs” , and if I have to choose one maybe I can’t decide, my favorites artist are innumerable, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Ariana Grande, Halsey…..etc. And I song that I never can forget is Fall by Justin Bieber, is a song especial to me for the lyrics and the meaning of the song.

Maybe you can think different about the music, let me a comment with your opinion and the name of your favorite song ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment