Thursday 27 October 2016

Dreaming... my future job

Hello everyone J 
Today I want to tell you something about my future job, or what I dream about my future job.
I study anthropology, so obviously I want to work in this area. When I finish the university I want to make a major studying abroad. I want to learn a lot and can be a better professional.
I want to make investigation but also I want to travel a lot, that is my dream, I still don’t have a decision about the mention in my career that I prefer but I want to travel, and if I don’t get a job like that I want to work abroad, in other country to know different cultures and people.
I hope I can find a job principally, because my career is not well known and we have different tips of works but not too much in quantity.
I want to make that I want and don’t have a worry about the money, I don’t want a really big salary, and I just want the enough to life and by the thing that I want. I hope that God will guide my and help me in this travel, in the life. I want to be happy J

Tell me in the comments what your future job is ;) 

1 comment:

  1. You sound very determinated, but I can notece your vocation. I know fgor the social scientist it's more difficult have a job, but I'm sure you manage it.

    ReplyDelete