Thursday 20 October 2016

The Art for me

A wonderful topic: Art. Another great way to express you is by the art, painting, molding, etc. Art for me is a personal time to make something beautiful, you can sit-down in your house when you have a little time to rest and just with a piece of paper and a pencil you can express your feelings and your emotions without words. You can enjoy the process to create something alone, I prefer that, I really like to learn alone, maybe I can search something in internet to make something better but I like to learn by myself.

I don’t know a lot about art, I don’t know anything about the types of art like modern or something like that, but my favorite style and material to use is watercolor. Recently I bought a watercolor palette, paint brushes and a special paper to paint with watercolor. I was so exiting and I started painting just lines and abstract things, but with the practice and more interest I learned to paint flowers, crystal clusters and galaxies. I want to learn more because is a perfect ways to relax and create different things in my free time.

I don’t have a favorite artist, but I follow brilliants artist in YouTube and I learn more every day. I hope you can enjoy my post, tell me in the comments what it is the art for you? ans you favorite way to express yourself.

  

1 comment:

  1. I'm agree with you, the art it can be relaxing. I painting a little, a drawing when i have time and when I was more young I acted. I hope you can learn more and more about painting, greetings.

    ReplyDelete