Thursday 10 November 2016

Films

Hello everyone! J
The topic for today is about films and movies, I watch a lot of TV and I love the marathon movies and series! I love to see things in Spanish and English with subtitles. I love the movies about drama, romance, suspense, comedy and animation. I usually watch films in my house with my TV and my couch, but if I have time, energy and money I go to the cinema; other option is rent a DVD but I never did that in the past and is not an option for me, I prefer to buy it.
The last film that I saw was Harry potter, in two days I saw all the movies because I had free time and I never saw that movie before so I have the chance and I saw it.
My favorite film… I don’t know how I can choose one movie between the million in the world jajajajaj it is crazy but I think about and my favorite book is also my favorite movie, the name is “The last song” by Nicholas Sparks, and it is a great and incredible story, so emotional and beautiful.
The last song it’s about a girl, Ronnie, who is angry with the life, and with her parents, they divorced years ago and her father neglects him family. The drama and love never ends, I want to see this movie again obviously J tell me in the comments what is your favorite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment