Thursday 17 November 2016

The Year Ends!

Hello everyone J

How are you guys? I don’t know how the year past so fast! It is crazy, in a month I Finish the class and then I just have to do some exams. I just want to finish this year, was crazy and with a lot the emotions between the days. I am so so so so so tired! I want to relax and read my favorites books or something new, I want to watch TV without worries, I want to finish this academy year and now I am planning the summer vacations. I have plans to all January! I will spend all the month out to Santiago knowing the south of Chile. 

- 1º of January I will travel to the south with my Mather, her boyfriend and him daughter. (I never celebrate the New Year so I don’t care about travel that day)
- 4 of January I will travel to Loncoche because I have an activity with the people to my church, with the Youngers.
- 9 of January I will travel come back with my Mom to Villarrica, there I want to know the place and visit my best friend who is always in the south in holidays visiting her grandmother.
- 20 of January I will travel to Chiloe to work with a group of people helping families and making activities for the kids.
- 29 of January I come back to Santiago and probably in February I travel with my sister and my Dad.

This summer I just want to relax and rest, tell me about you plans in the comments J

1 comment:

  1. wow, i'm impressed, your plans sound very good,
    I wish you enjoy your vacations.

    ReplyDelete