Thursday 3 November 2016

Thinking about the future

Hello everyone! J
This week I want to talk about the future again, well the future is uncertain but I don’t lose anything when I am dreaming. So I am in my first year in the University and I want to learn a lot about the people, culture, society, etc. (I am studding Anthropology so I love the humanist area). My career goes on for 5 years and is a long way to finish all my subjects but I know that I want more, how? Well I wish the opportunity to study a postgraduate abroad. I want to learn about different cultures and customs; I want to live the adventure to live in a different country for a while.
I don’t know exactly the area that I want to make a postgraduate because I still don’t choose a mention, but I have some ideas, I want to specialize in a social area, in archaeology o in linguistics.
The country and the institution is very important I consider Spain, United States, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand; why? I love that countries the languages and the opportunities to grow up. I don’t have an idea about the institution but I still have to for that.
I hope I can finish my career in the ideal five years and then decide about the future. Follow your dreams and your passions ;) tell me in the comments what do you think about this topic.  

1 comment: